The Apple Retail Store is the best place to buy an iPhone. When you buy your iPhone at an Apple Retail Store, you’ll get expert advice and fast activation. We’ll also transfer your contacts, set up your email, and show you how to download apps.
iPhone is available Sim-Free or with a contract with 3, Orange, O2, T-Mobile and Vodafone
What you need to purchase and activate iPhone:
New iPhone owners
• UK credit or debit card (with account number and sort code)
• PAC code from your current network if you want to keep your existing phone number with Vodafone or Orange
Pay Monthly rate plans*, in addition to the above, you’ll also need:
• Proof of current address (driving licence or recently paid utility bill)
• To agree to pay your monthly O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Three or Vodafone bill via direct debit
If you have recently moved or think additional documentation may be required to complete your credit check, please bring any of the following items showing your full name and current address and dated within the last three months:
For all carriers, you must bring the following:
• Driving licence or passport
• Recent utility bill
• Bank statement or building society statement
SIM Free iPhone:
If you wish to purchase a SIM Free iPhone, an advance reservation is required. Limit two iPhones per transaction. A government-issued ID that matches the name on the reservation is required to pick-up your iPhone. Please arrive at the time and date selected during your reservation, otherwise the reservation will be canceled.
Current iPhone owners and existing 3, Orange, O2, T-Mobile and Vodafone customers
There are a variety of upgrade options for existing customers. To learn more about upgrading to iPhone, please visit your local Apple Retail Store.
Shopping made easy
Reserve your iPhone for pick-up at any Apple Store, and they’ll be waiting for you when you come in.